The Prestea – Huni Valley Municipal Assembly has received part of its share of budgetary allocation and intends to apply a portion to cover eligible payment for works contract whose requirements are indicated in the table below;
- Interested tenderers may tender for any one or an additional lot of the packages indicated above. To be considered responsive, tenderers shall quote for all items in the required quantities for each package that they shall tender. Tenders which do not offer all items under selected packages shall be rejected as incomplete. Tenders will be evaluated and the contract awarded on package basis or combination of packages whichever is financially advantageous to the client
- The Prestea-Huni Valley Municipal Assembly now invites sealed tenders from eligible contractors for the construction of the works indicated in the table above. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended and in the guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from the office of Prestea – Huni Valley Municipal Coordinating Director, and inspect the Tender documents at the address given from 09:00 hours to 17:00 hours GMT.
- Tender document may be purchased at the address stated below for a non-refundable fee of three hundred Ghana cedis (GH₵ 300.00). The documents will be obtained personally or with an application letter addressed to the Municipal Coordinating Director. Tenderers are advised to use the address stated below for obtaining information, inspection and purchase of Tender Documents will commence on Monday 5th July, 2021 between the hours of 9:30am to 4:30pm each day.
- Tenders must be deposited into the box located at the address below at or before 11:00 hours GMT on Tuesday 27th July,2021. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of amounts stated in the table above. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the tenderer’s representatives, who choose to attend at the conference room of the Prestea-Huni Valley Municipal Assembly at 11:00 hours GMT on Tuesday 27th July,2021.
- Tenders for any of the above projects must include:
- Valid Works and Housing Certificate D3K3 And Above
- Valid Labor Certificate
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Certificate
- Valid Business Registration Certificate
- Evidence Of Registration Certificate
- Evidence Of Registration with Public Procurement Authority
- Address for information, inspection and purchase of tender document
Name: the municipal coordinating director
Prestea – Huni valley municipal assembly
Postal address: P.O Box 26,
Attention: municipal coordinating director
Telephone number: 0342295314
Email address: email@example.com
Address For Tender Submission and Opening
Name: the municipal chief executive
Prestea-Huni Valley Municipal Assembly
Postal address: P.O Box 26